INTERACTIVE TOOLS /
One of the favorite features on Bedsider is our free reminders. Users can go to the website and subscribe to birth control reminders for the pill, patch, ring, or shot via email or text. We even have discreet reminders for those concerned about confidentiality. Users can also schedule appointment reminders so they don’t forget their next office visit.
Now Providers can offer patients even more kinds of reminders through Bedsider.
All you have to do is sign up and you’ll get access to a secure, private portal that is unique to your health center or office location. The portal is where you can manage your reminders and see how many you’ve set up. And we’ve made the process quick and easy. You just need a patient's phone number or email address—and zip code—to create a patient account.
Then, while you have a patient in your office, you can offer:
- Birth control reminders (for the pill, patch, ring, and shot)
- Appointment reminders (automatically customized with your clinic name and phone number)
- Refill reminders (to help patients keep up with their prescriptions)
- Gonorrhea (GC) and Chlamydia (CT) retest reminders (to make sure patients know when it’s time to get tested again)
- For more information or to get signed up, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Center Finder
Bedsider has the most comprehensive list of where to get birth control ever compiled. If you’d like to provide people with access to our directory, it is available to embed on your website or blog. Just send us a note at email@example.com and we'll get you set up.
By the way, we welcome you to add your clinic, practice, or location if it’s not already in our directory. Try searching for your site using the health center search on Bedsider's Where to Get It page. If you don't show up in the results, click the link below the map on that page and send us your information. It's that easy!